The Advisory Services Group provides platforms and services to registered advisors in PCG, HTIN and correspondent firms who manage private portfolios for both high net worth and institutional clients.
• Place all trades for Programs where the Advisory Services Group does the trading
• Process daily trade, allocation requests and step-out notices for SMA Accounts
• Process periodic/as needed rebalance of ETF and Mutual Fund Advisory programs
• Process trade error reconciliation as they occur
• Research and provide information as requested
• Act as liaison between Advisers and numerous departments within the company to handle requests and to resolve problems
• Provide support via phone and email
• Instrumental in developing trading procedures for current and potential new Programs
• May assist with Billing department on as needed basis
• Prepare eligible funds list for ETF/Mutual Fund program
• Additional duties as assigned by management
At HilltopSecurities, we believe in building noble and collaborative relationships that enrich the financial future of individuals, businesses and communities. With an extensive portfolio of products, we deliver a broad range of investment banking and related financial services that help our clients achieve their definition of success.
As a subsidiary of HilltopHoldings, which also encompasses PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending and National Lloyds corporation, we have the financial strength and stability that has withstood the test of time. Our nationwide presence in 400 locations across 44 states provides our associates with extensive opportunities to grow their careers in a diverse organization that truly values relationship capital above all else.