The Operations group is a collection of sub-departments which is responsible for everything after an account is opened or a trade occurs. The Operations group's responsibilities include opening customer accounts, account maintenance, receiving and delivering money and securities to customers, and many more. The Stock Transfer/Receipt department receives physical stock certificates that customers want to deposit into their accounts.
• Under moderate to close supervision, performs routine or basic functions according to department guidelines including:
• Handling customer special instruction transfers of any customer stock requiring special transfer/handling instructions.
• Process physical transfers and foreign deposits
• Monitor incoming email box for customer request for transfer
• Work heavily with DTC in processing daily reports and various functions
At HilltopSecurities, we believe in building noble and collaborative relationships that enrich the financial future of individuals, businesses and communities. With an extensive portfolio of products, we deliver a broad range of investment banking and related financial services that help our clients achieve their definition of success. As a subsidiary of HilltopHoldings, which also encompasses PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending and National Lloyds corporation, we have the financial strength and stability that has withstood the test of time. Our nationwide presence in 400 locations across 44 states provides our associates with extensive opportunities to grow their careers in a diverse organization that truly values relationship capital above all else.